This is not a wrap up post.
We have just finished day 1 of the European Wine Bloggers’ Conference. FAR too tired to think about giving you a wrap up of the things we have discussed and done, but if you have been following us you know:
- We’ve spent a long time trying to get all the details right, and so far it is paying off
- We managed to get bloggers from around 11 countries in the same room, at the same time
- English wine is being appreciated in Palermo right now
- We uploaded some photos
- We did a little wine tasting
- We did a little live blogging
- We did a little live video chat (sorry about that!)
- We had a great dinner
The main events happen tomorrow, with an oportunity to talk about “blogger stuff” and hopefully get to know each other well enough to consider some practical steps for working together more closely in future.
Very exciting, and all in the fabulous surroundings of La Rioja, with some great food, nice wines, warm weather and lots of great company.
Wish you were here.
I bet you do!